All of our hosting plans utilize the AutoSSL feature with Let's Encrypt. As a result of this all domain names hosted from your account will automatically have a Let's Encrypt SSL certificate installed on them.
Please note that your installed certificates will not be displayed under the 'Let's Encrypt' interface in cPanel. You need to use the 'SSL/TLS Manager' to view your installed SSL certificates.
To view all the SSL certificates installed on your account:
- Login to cPanel for your hosting plan
- Use the search to locate the 'SSL/TLS Manager' interface
- Click 'SSL/TLS Manager' to be taken to the SSL manager
- Once you're in the 'SSL/TLS Manager' interface click 'Manage SSL Sites'
- Under the 'Manage SSL Sites' section you will see all your accounts SSL certificates, including those issued through Let's Encrypt with AutoSSL.
- ssl, autossl, cpanel
- 0 Users Found This Useful
The following rules can be added to your sites .htaccess file to force visitors to use SSL/HTTPS...