This article describes how to log in and log out of cPanel so you can manage your GigaCloud Hosting web site.
LOGGING IN TO CPANEL
There are two ways to log in to a cPanel account:
- Access cPanel through the GigaCloud Hosting Client Zone.
- Access cPanel directly.
Method #1: Access cPanel through the GigaCloud Hosting Client Zone:
- Log in to the Client Zone.
- On the menu bar, click , and then click
- Under My Products & Services, locate your hosting package, and then click
Method #2: Access cPanel directly
To log in to cPanel directly, follow these steps:
- In your web browser, type the cPanel address for your web site. The address is either http://www.example.com:2082 or https://www.example.com:2083, where example.com is your domain name.
The cPanel login page appears:
In the Username text box, type your GigaCloud Hosting account username.
- In the Password text box, type your GigaCloud Hosting account password.
. When you enter the correct username and password, the cPanel home screen appears.
LOGGING OUT OF CPANEL
You should log out whenever you have finished using cPanel, because this notifies the web server that you have finished your session. If you do not log out, the server automatically closes your session after a set period of time. However, there is a small possibility that an attacker could exploit the open connection before this automatic logout occurs.
To log out of cPanel, follow these steps:
- Click the Logout icon.
- cpanel, login, logout
- 0 Users Found This Useful
This article describes how to change the maximum upload size limit for your PHP applications in...
Whenever adding a addon domain to cPanel, a subdomain will be created automatically. The...
This article describes how to change your cPanel password. This password enables you to log in to...
How to manage MySQL databases and users in cPanel This article describes how to use cPanel to...
We currently offer support for PHP versions 5.2 through 7.3. We recommend using at least PHP 7.1...